Replace my QLD White Card


Last Update 3 months ago

Thank you for contacting us regarding your lost White Card. We can only replace Queensland White Cards. Replacing your QLD White Card is easy, click this link to get started:

For us to issue you with a replacement QLD White Card you must have successfully completed one of the following units and be able to provide evidence that you did so:

• CPCCWHS1001: Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card)

• CPCCOHS1001A Work safely in the construction industry (White Card);

Once you have registered and made your payment please login at you will be required to complete our Declaration (we supply this for you) outlining the circumstances in which your card was lost, stolen or destroyed. You will need to complete the declaration and submit it to us through your online account.

You will also need to submit 3 forms of Certified identification. The evidence of identity (EOI) documents must comprise either:

• One (1) Category A document and two (2) Category B documents, or

• Two (2) Category A documents and one (1) Category B document.

For Further information about the Evidence of Identity requirements please click the link:

We will issue you a QLD White card which is valid and accepted in all Australian States and Territories.

Important Queensland White Card Changes:

As of the 15th of Feb 2022, ID requirements changed for the Replacement White card process. You will now need to provide 3 Certified³ copies of identity (ID).

The Evidence of Identity documents must be certified copies of the Original. This means that they must be Certified by an authorised person. In Queensland, this must be a JP, Commissioner for Declarations, or a Legal Practitioner. However, in all other states, an authorised person may be used from the link below:

For Further information about the Evidence of Identity requirements please click the link:

*Please note, WHS Regulations (Part 6.5, Section 317 "Duty to ensure worker has been trained) states:

"A person conducting a business or undertaking must not direct or allow a worker to carry out construction work unless

- the worker has successfully completed general construction induction training

- if the worker completed the training more than 2 years previously—the worker has carried out construction work in the preceding 2 years."

This means that in order to obtain a replacement you must have worked within the construction industry within the preceding two years and declare as such on the declaration

Please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team at [email protected] or phone us on 1300 362 226 Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm AEST if we can be of any further assistance.

Still need help? Message Us