Which White Cards do you issue?


Last Update 7 months ago

We issue WA White Cards to anyone who lives in WA or is moving there for work and QLD white cards in all other states and territories.

We also conduct training for TAS and NSW White cards

The following is quoted from the Government of Western Australia

Worksafe website:

"Across all states and territories, including here in WA, both types of cards (ie. the new White Card, and the old Blue Card) are accepted by the regulatory authority as evidence that induction training has been completed." (Italicized words in brackets inserted by WhiteCard Australia)

View website

Still need help? Message Us